All buyers who have attended at least one of the last two shows prior to this show will automatically receive their market books and badges in the mail (under separate cover) approximately one month before the show. Any changes to buyers/guests names may be made by emailing us at email@example.com.
Buyers attending for the first time can fill out the registration form online or in person. Two pieces of business identification are required to finalize retailer registration. Bring those to the Registration Desk upon arrival at the show for verification and to receive entry badges. Examples of valid business identification include: A copy of a current business license, incorporation documents, a business card and cheque, CRA or GST documentation.
Questions about the entrance requirements? Contact Us.
For show dates, location, accommodation and transportation information, please view our Show Page.
- Registered Agencies, Show Info, Booth Map and an Appointment Calendar are found in the Sept 2021 Show Supplement
- Changes since the supplement was printed are found in the Sept 2021 Addendum
- All association members are listed in the Western Canadian Agent Directory 2021-22
- Blank Appointment Calendar for Sept 2021
- Blank Credit Application Most suppliers have their own, but this is a good reference for info required.
Has your store information changed? Please fill out the Update Form and send it to us by fax or email, or bring it to the Registration Desk at the next show.